In this article, you will get to know How to save multiple emails as PDF Gmail documents.
Frequently Asked User Query- “Right now, I want to store all Gmail emails as a backup into PDF format. So, I am looking for methods regarding how to save multiple Gmail emails as a PDF, but I am not able to find it. Let me know how to save emails as PDFGmail (Portable Document Format) file stepwise”.
Now the Internet has become the need of every minute. Although, its availability is not sure every time. Thus, it is important to store the data in a file format to access them in offline mode. Here, I will explain methods to save Gmail as PDF documents.
Besides, as everyone knows, Gmail is a widely used email sharing platform. Also, this web-based email service is accessible from anywhere and on any device with the help of internet connectivity. However, how can users access the emails in a place where internet connectivity is not available? For example, in case you want to show the emails as proof in a court. In that situation, PDF file format plays an important role and it can be accessed from almost every device.
Recognizing all the above, we have described a manual solution to achieve this task i.e. save email as pdf Gmail.
How to Save Gmail as PDF? – Stepwise Manual Method
Follow the below-described steps to convert Gmail emails to PDF format manually:
Step 1. First of all, login to your Gmail account from you have to save emails to PDF and hit Next.
Step 2. Then, open your emails one by one and tap on the three vertical dots which are at the top right side.
Step 3. Here, choose the Print option from the list.
Step 4. Select the Save Gmail as PDF option in the destination section and hit the Save button.
Step 5. Select the desired location on your system/Desktop to store Gmail as PDF format.
Drawbacks/Limitations of Manual Method
- The manual method cannot store multiple emails at a time.
- It is time-consuming.
- Non-technical users face difficulty in migration due to its complexity.
Automated Method to Save Gmail as PDF Account into PDF File
Using the above feasible approach, migration is possible but the result may not be satisfactory. Although, in order to attain a precise solution, one can redirect to Gmail Backup Tool. This tool permits the user to directly save multiple emails as PDF Gmail. The .pdf file contains all the attachments inside it and also maintains the hierarchy of an email intact in a PDF format. The generated .pdf file is stored with the name of the Subject of an email. Besides, the user can use filters while saving Gmail email as PDF. Moreover, the Date Range Filter technique helps to save selected emails of a folder in a .pdf file format.
Features of Gmail Backup tool
- Save email as PDF file of your Gmail with its Attachments.
- Simple to use utility for all non-technical people.
- Facilitates an option to remove the downloaded emails from the Gmail account using the Delete after download option.
- Easily export Gmail emails to Outlook without facing any issue.
- Validates the date range option to convert the specific emails based on a date range.
- The tool is compatible with every version of Windows OS.
- Ability to import Gmail emails into various file formats such as EML, PDF, PST, MSG, EMLX, HTML, MBOX, TXT, MHT, etc. with ease.
- Maintains data hierarchy during the migration process.
- Ability to migrate your Gmail mailboxes to Thunderbird email clients.
- The Demo version of the tool can export 50 emails at a time.
The above article is about Save Gmail as PDF file format with the help of various solutions. The manual method is good but when users need to convert multiple emails to PDF then the manual method cannot process it. It permits users to migrate one email to PDF at a time. To eliminate this problem, we would like to recommend you to use the Gmail backup tool which allows you to store multiple Gmail as PDF formats with all its attachments. The Demo version of the professional tool is also available which is totally free.